Rixwell Konventa Sēta
Originally, on the site of the Konventa Sēta hotel, there was a castle that belonged to the Order of the Brothers of the Sword, built during the 13th century and destroyed during the Livonian civil war. Later on, in 1297 in the 13th century, the Holy Spirit's Convent was moved to this quarter. Afterwards, at the end of the 17th century, the so-called Holy Spirit's passage was introduced between Kalēju iela and Skārņu iela. During the 18th and 19th centuries, several warehouses were built there. St. George's Church — the chapel of the castle that belonged to the Order of the Brothers of the Sword was retained. In the 1990s, large-scale renovation works were carried out and hotel Konventa Sēta was opened.